Friday 24 February 2017

Rainy Day


Coat - Topshop / Cream Top - New Look / Jeans - Next / Boots - H&M / Bag - Primark / Scarf - Primark / Pearl Choker - Accessorize (A lot of what Im wearing is no longer in stock or I couldnt find it online, check out similar options) x


Today was such a rainy day in Galway, however the rain doesn’t really bother me all that much. I kind of like it. Today is Wednesday, the midweek slump some may say. I say call your bestie and go for breakie and take some photos of your cute outfit even if it is raining. That’s what I did, it was wonderful. We went to a really nice restaurant in the Galway museum called The Kitchen, we had a yummy breakfast and lots of coffee. I love coffee in the morning, I can’t do anything without my morning coffee.

After breakfast we headed out and took some pictures, my friend Saoirse took some wonderful photos for me (she is a great photographer, thank you Saoirse). We went to a number of locations to get as many colours, textures and settings to see what would make the look stand out or pop. I love doing things like this it makes me feel so creative and I really love modelling the looks. I would love to be able to model full time as my career it would be my all-time dream to be able to model as my job.


It’s now Friday, I'm sitting in the college library writing this blog post. It’s nice and quiet today which I like. I just finished taking photos of today's outfit with my friend Katie, I’m lucky to have wonderful friends to help me capture my looks for the blog. After this I'm meeting a friend, then I’m hitting the gym. Upper body day today, I'm getting stronger but I'm still quite weak so I need to work on this area :-). Hope you like this look and blog post, I'm going to go meet my friend now and I’ll catch you guys soon. Take care loves xox

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig