Tuesday 29 January 2019

Tuesday



Turban & Top from Penny's


Hi Blog! Damn it's so cold out in Galway at the moment. There were a few flurries of snow today which was so beautiful to look out at while watching friends, a cup of coffee in hand and, a snuggled up kitten on your lap.
Anyways, how are you today? I feel good today, I had such a lovely day with a friend and her five-month-old baby. We headed into town and grabbed a cup of coffee and caught up with each other. Sometimes time goes by and you don't realise but weeks and months disappear, and that's a lot of catching up to do. We walked the baby from my friend's house to a lovely little baby and mommy friendly cafe in the city called Pascal's.

I went back to the gym yesterday after a long break from any form of exercise :-) ..... And yes, I was a little sore today. But its all worth it, right? Its that good kind of muscular pain that reassures you that you moved your body and targeted those muscles you were focusing on. So... Today is rest day Haha Well cleaning my room will be my exercise of today.

So this is my first post in 2019, well it's my first post since 2017. Juggling college and work over the year has been so tiring and I was unable to allocate time to the blog. I could have created content however, I have ideas and a vision of how I want the blog to look and if it's anything less than that I can be quite the critic. Nonetheless, as I am finished my studies now and searching for that dream job I thought what better time than to blog than now! So here we go, let's get this blog going again :-). I am so excited to be doing this again, I have so many ideas that I can't wait to share with you.

I am headed to Amsterdam in March and I'm very excited to visit the city, try and stalk some of my favourite bloggers that live there, and take some nice fashion focused photos for the blog. Right! So I am off to make some dinner, I'm thinking some yummy pasta tonight to fuel me for my room cleaning. Saying room cleaning whilst rolling my eyes :-). Haha.

Talk soon, goodnight x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Meghan Mode is back! So excited for what’s to come ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Laura, thanks so much for your fab comment. So lucky to have such a wonderful friend 💕X

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig