Monday 18 February 2019

Monday Motivation


Jacket: Next / Basic Longsleeve Top: Primark / Flare Side Split Trouser: Zara / Boots: Asos / Earrings: Primark / Specs: Asos

Good morning loves, I hope you had a fabulous weekend. Last week I had one hectic week, my mom was extremely ill and I was minding her. She thought she had the flu, but it turned out that she had pneumonia. She was extremely ill, bedridden for almost two weeks. I went with her to her doctor's appointments and went into full-on mom mode for the week, ensuring the laundry was kept up to date, dinners were being made, the pets were fed and cleaned. The dishwasher became my most used piece of equipment :-) Haha. She is getting their now thank god, we were at the doctor this morning which went great.

I designated some time on Sunday to shoot this look, I wasn't sure when I would have the opportunity again. I was also slightly stranded last week because our car broke around two weeks ago, so that was an issue when trying to shoot looks. Nonetheless, with this struggle, I found some beautiful locations close to where I live.
Sorry, this post is going up so late on this Monday night. I hope you like it and have a great week guys.
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig