Thursday 7 February 2019

The Rainbows in My Rain Clouds


Bodysuit: Topshop / Jeans: Penney's / Necklace: Topshop / Ear rings: Kembali

Hey guys, how are you all? It is such a dull, rainy day out. The sky is gray, and apparently storm Eric is on his way bringing high winds and heavy rain. My poor dog Noah is anxiously looking at me wondering when will he get his next walk in the bogland behind my house, he loves it down there. 

It makes me so happy to look at these photos on a gloomy day like this. On Tuesday night my friend Laura organised a fabulous dinner party for myself and my two other friends Ciara, and Rachel. The four of us get together as much as we can, it can be tough when you get older everything can be so hectic. Work, studies, family time, and just being busy with other things can make it hard to organise a time when everyone is free. With the three girls, we always make sure we make time for each other. We speak every day on our group chat, and if any of us need advice or some TLC you best believe we all come together. It is so important to have a solid group of friends around you, they can become family members that you choose to have in your life and cherish in your heart.

Laura made us such a yummy vegan curry, with rice and naan bread (all from scratch might I add). It was so delicious, I even had seconds. We ate dinner and drank Malbec whilst chatting... Yes, we managed to talk through all the food and wine :-) We always manage that. Thanks again Laura for a fabulous night, and for cooking that delicious dinner for us. Let's do it all again next week? Haha.

Anyways, I think I'm gonna go and make some homemade veggie soup. It's a day for homemade veggie soup. Storm Eric, I'm ready for you I'll have the soup ready.

Talk Soon, Meg x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig