Saturday 9 February 2019

Graceful Gray


Coat: Bershka / Polo Neck: Next / Leggings: Primark / Socks: Nike / Sneakers: Nike / Cross Body Bag: Zara / Ear Rings: Kembali Galway

Happy weekend everyone, I hope you guys are well. Storm Eric has passed but it's still quite chilly, gray and showery. I thought it was fitting to match the weather and break out my gray Bershka coat. I like to avoid wearing all black on days like this, no matter how tempting and comforting it can be. Adding a pop of colour or a muted neutral can brighten up the look. I paired this gray oversized coat with this comfy and very forgiving black leggings, and a warm gray/black polo neck to keep me warm. Keeping things casual (as it is the weekend) I paired some comfy sneakers and Nike socks for extra warmth while introducing a low key urban vibe (and again, keeping things comfy for the weekend). Adding colour into your look on gloomy days can lift your mood when paired with a smile. 

"A smile is most definitely the best accessory you can wear".


I'm so excited for March, I'm heading to Amsterdam on the 9th. I can't wait to be a tourist and find locations for shooting some looks.  I will only have a carry on suitcase as I'm only staying for three nights, which may cause issues when packing and planning looks. I'm also heading to the Country to Country concert in the 3Arean on the 8th of March, I'm so excited. Do you guys like country music? I adore Florida Georgia Line at the moment and Jimmie Allen. 

Ok, guys, I'm gonna head off and make some lunch. This weather gives me such a big appetite. Enjoy your weekend, talk to you next week.
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig