Monday 18 February 2019

Polka Dot


Jumper: Urban Outfitters / Dress: Primark 

Out with the old, in with the new... Not always the case. I took these photos a good while ago, I never shared them on the blog and thought to myself, why not. I still wear and love this outfit, even though this jumper has many pulls and the shape has gone quite funny. I still find it hard to part with it, therefore I still wear it (shabby chic ehhh). Looking back on these photos makes me want my long hair again :-(. I cut my hair into a bob in September and have loved it, however, I think growing out my hair again so that it's long and luscious again. 
Anyways this is a short and sweet one, just thought I'd share. Hope everyone's week has started out amazing. 
x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig